Payroll Scotland are proud to provide the Direct Payments payroll service to clients throughout Scotland.
As part of our service, we will help you through every step of the process, for one simple fixed fee. Our fee will include all of the following with no extra charges:
- Register you as an employer (if required)
- Add all staff, all starters and deal with leavers
- Calculate the pay and advise you of the net pay and the deductions that have to be paid
- Establish an Auto Enrolment scheme and manage the transactions with that scheme
- Ensure you meet National Minimum Wage and Living Wage requirements
- Deal with DWP and HMRC queries about payroll
- Calculate and pay holiday pay entitlement to staff
- Provide copies of payroll information to you, as employer, by email
Changing direct payments provider?
Are you worried about changing your payroll provider? Don’t be, as Payroll Scotland can make the process quick and simple.
You tell us that you want us to act for you and
- We contact the existing agent who supplies us with all the historical information
- We agree between us how we will be informed about staff hours
- The staff get paid
It really is a simple as that, and should only take a few days.
Telling us about wages due
Telling us the weekly or monthly hours is simple. We are happy to be informed by:
- Email – to email@example.com
- Phone for free – 0800 731 2707
- Fax – 0141 237 1727
- Post – to Trinity House, 31 Lynedoch Street, Glasgow G3 6EF
You will have been provided with a list of our fixed fees for processing your direct payments payroll which will be guaranteed for the duration of the contract. These prices are what you will be charged per payslip, with a modest minimum period fee.
We only charge you for every payslip we produce. If we make a mistake, then there is no charge for a reprint. Our charge for the year-end return is built into the payslip cost, so there are no additional charges for you to pay.
We don’t charge for starters, leavers or any other regular payroll events.
With Payroll Scotland, what you see is what you get.
What have you got to lose by asking us today for a free, no obligation, quote for your direct payments service. You can phone, or use our email contact form.